Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So Busy!!!!

Until school starts back, my life is insane!!!! I really do not have time for a real post so until after Glade Elementary opens it's doors for a certain little second grader, this will have to suffice! I worked late alot this past week and when I do that I have discovered that total anarchy reigns at my house. Jeff usually plops in front of whatever television isn't already taken over by the Disney channel and Will is left to do what he pleases pretty much. I had been having these suspicions for quite some time and had them solidified when I came home to find Will in this:





He told me this was his battle gear. I wonder who he was going to battle in this!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Well at least he knows how to entertain himself and give you a good laugh after a long day! What would we do without these kiddos?!?!

Robbie said...

How cute! I'll take him ...

We're back from Orlando and are give out. It was a very quick trip but I loved every minute of it. I'm updating my blog: www.stampingwithrobbie.blogspot.com as I get things together to post. I had the best time of my life....yeah....and will probably sleep for 3 days!! Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

When is your family going to pay us a visit??

jeff and rebecca said...

I think the last person forgot to leave their name. I might like to come for a visit but I need to know who you are! I am sure it will be splendid!!