Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I am having a wonderful day. I am off work. I turned the tv off for the day and have been enjoying a worship cd that I recently got from ebay. (Yes, I still LOVE ebay) My house is almost clean and I have a dinner of ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, salad, garlic parmesan monkey bread and pineapple upside down cake for dessert. I hope my two Valentines like it! I sent Jeff a super surprise to the church. I hope to have pics later to post but I cant spoil it just yet in case he reads this. Hope and pray that you all spend the day telling the ones you love just how much they mean to you. Hey, here is an idea, dont just do it today! Do it every chance you get! Praise God for being a God of LOVE!!!!!

Be sure to pause my music list on your right and listen to this beautiful music!

The Life of flowers (Жизнь цветов) from VOROBYOFF PRODUCTION on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Lori Griffin said...

Happy Valentines Day! Sounds like you have a wonderful dinner for your Valentines! Enjoy your time together! Love you!