Monday, March 16, 2015

WOW! This sure feels weird! I haven't been active on this blog in almost 2 years. It took me about 10 minutes before I could figure out how to even get in. I glanced at this blog today and wondered why I stopped posting. I really did enjoy it. What would make me stop? Stuff, I guess! Busy job situation, our son's football season, church activities, and the list goes on and on and on......... What do I even talk about now? I am just a middle aged wife and mother with a pretty boring life. Or is it boring? I actually rarely have a spare second to myself. I am hardly ever at home. I am continually yawning due to lack of sleep. Maybe I am so busy that I haven't even stopped long enough to enjoy what God has gifted me with. Perhaps I will get back to blogging so that I can see all of my blessings in writing. I am very blessed with good health, a wonderful husband and a terrific teenage son. Yes, I say I am VERY blessed. Way more than I deserve. So, with that being said, I am declaring that I am BACK to blog if only for myself!

No comments: