Monday, February 25, 2008

Today I found out that my mom will be having surgery on March 3 in Birmingham. She and my dad met with the surgeon this afternoon and were both told that this will be an extremely long and difficult surgery and that she is an incredibly high risk patient. I am very concerned and ask for anyone who reads this, to please pray for my mom. She knows God and I know that if anything happened to her, she would go to be with Him. However, I am not sure I am ready to let go of her just yet. I know it is all in His hands and He will do what is best. Thank you for your prayer!

5 comments:

Shonna said...

You and your mother are in my prayers...keep us posted!

Beth said...

Hey. I just noticed this about your mom. I'm sorry I didn't even ask you about it earlier when I talked to you. I will pray for her.

I see my address on your page. I think you got it backwards on the link page. You're getting there!!!

Laura Bennett said...

Hey,
I did not know about your mom. I will be praying for her.

Hey, please send me a pic of Will if you get a chance before Friday. That is when I am going to that jewelry party and will need to order mama's bracelet, necklace etc. . .

The Clarks said...

So glad I saw your blog. I will keep your Mom in my prayers. Hope you all are doing well. Little Will is such a handsome little thing.

Laura Bennett said...

Nope and hers are not even loose. I don't know why I can't get the pics. Put one on here and let me know and I will see if I can copy and paste and save it and that way I can have it tonight. Well, I knew you knew what Will looked like so I posted this side of the family for you to look at GEEK!!! I will have to post some of Will on here and I will do that as soon as I get some of him EMAILED TO ME!!! I have a couple of him.