Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
I hesitantly accepted this tag. But I decided that if I was going to do it, then I wanted to show off my man's skills. (As shown above)
1.What is his name? Jeffrey Lowell Taylor
2. Who eats more? We can both do some real damage on an all-u-can eat buffett bar!!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Jeff, on my parent's front porch after a huge fight
4. Who is taller? He is, barely.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Both, he does his and mostly Will's and I do mine and what's left.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I always let him sleep closer to the door in case robbers come. That way while he is fighting them I can get away. hahaha
9. Who pays the bills? Jeff
10. Who cooks more? Me. Jeff only cooked once and he got really sick.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jeff
13. Who has more siblings? I do. I have two older brothers
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jeff
15. What do you like to do together? Spending time together just doing yard work or camping.
16. Who eats more sweets? Probably me. Jeff doesn't like chocolate or alot of other yummy things that I love.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Jeff hunts every chance he gets. I dont think he feels one bit guilty about it though. I love to buy expensive sheets and table linens.
18. How did you meet? A blind date arranged by my pastor and his wife on August 10, 1991.
19. Who asked whom out first? Jeff asked me out.
20. Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me by the oak tree in my parents front yard. He only waited about a month and a half before he finally did it.
21. Who proposed? Jeff, in the Galleria parking deck (romantic huh?)
22. His best features and qualities? He loves God, good provider, strong, wonderful father and example to our son, very patient with a much flawed wife.
By the way, what happened to everybody's #5????