Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged by Shonna

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


I hesitantly accepted this tag. But I decided that if I was going to do it, then I wanted to show off my man's skills. (As shown above)

1.What is his name? Jeffrey Lowell Taylor

2. Who eats more? We can both do some real damage on an all-u-can eat buffett bar!!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Jeff, on my parent's front porch after a huge fight

4. Who is taller? He is, barely.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me

7. Who does the laundry? Both, he does his and mostly Will's and I do mine and what's left.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I always let him sleep closer to the door in case robbers come. That way while he is fighting them I can get away. hahaha

9. Who pays the bills? Jeff

10. Who cooks more? Me. Jeff only cooked once and he got really sick.

11. Who is more stubborn? Me!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jeff

13. Who has more siblings? I do. I have two older brothers

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jeff

15. What do you like to do together? Spending time together just doing yard work or camping.

16. Who eats more sweets? Probably me. Jeff doesn't like chocolate or alot of other yummy things that I love.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Jeff hunts every chance he gets. I dont think he feels one bit guilty about it though. I love to buy expensive sheets and table linens.

18. How did you meet? A blind date arranged by my pastor and his wife on August 10, 1991.

19. Who asked whom out first? Jeff asked me out.

20. Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me by the oak tree in my parents front yard. He only waited about a month and a half before he finally did it.

21. Who proposed? Jeff, in the Galleria parking deck (romantic huh?)

22. His best features and qualities? He loves God, good provider, strong, wonderful father and example to our son, very patient with a much flawed wife.

By the way, what happened to everybody's #5????

5 comments:

Shonna said...

#5 got lost somewhere way back down the line I guess because I never saw one on mine or the persont that tagged me!!

Love the new moves and I am glad that you FINALLY got aoround to doing this!!! They are fun to read...I never suspected Jeff of doing laundry - how nice!

Robbie said...

It's amazing how a husband can be trained, ha! Kent can/will do anything except cook, too. That's just not his thing. But with all considering, I'm not unhappy with that. But, I'm wondering ... WHO wears the pants in the family??? (Truth, now!)

Anonymous said...

Cool moves! I didn't think Baptist were suppose to be dancing.

Judy

Dawn said...

Uh, I will have to say honey pop that my favorite is the one about Jeff sleeping by the door in case robbers come in you can run away!!! Hee hee hee, I am still laughing out loud about that one! You crack me up! I miss you! I wish we could have gotten together when you came to Andy! Sorry we missed each other, but I know how coming home can be, hectic and rushy and trying to see everyone and feeling like you got a chance to see no one! I hope you are doing well and things are going good with weight watchers!
Love you!
Dawn

The Clarks said...

Um, I would like to set up an appointment for Ben and me to get some of dance lessons. I think you and Jeff would be great teachers!!! That is hilarious! I love those things. I did one at Christmas with our family. It was so funny, especially seeing Andrew doing his moves!!