Saturday, January 23, 2010

Freaked Out!!!

Ok, for about a month now SOMETHING has been scurrying around above my head as I lay in bed. Jeff and I can be lying there trying to go to sleep and we hear IT! It is something that has obviously gotten into our attic. Some have suggested that it may be a mouse. If it is a mouse, then it is the size of a grown man. At first HE favored the attic part above the bedroom only. Now HE roams freely all over the house. I am SOOOOOOO freaked out! I keep telling my BRAVE husband that he should do something but I think he is freaked out too. As I sit here typing it is scurrying around up there right now. Oh no, what if it falls through?????? EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! I want to just pack up and move. I guess a braver girl would poke her head up there and face it like a real cowboy. But I have never wanted to be a cowboy so I guess I will just go get groceries and leave IT to devour my home while I am gone. Any suggestions blogger buddies????

2 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

Get out and call the police!!! Seriously, when I worked at JCP in high school, I was in the stockroom and saw what appeared to be a cat with its long fuzzy tail hanging down on a shelf and called my manager. They came back there, took a look and called the police to come out and get it. Crazy huh? The police maced (don't know if that is spelled right)it but that didn't seem to bother it so they ended up shooting it!! I hope you figure out what it is. Keep us posted!! By the way, I love seeing your sweet comments on our blog!

Beth said...

Amy and Kimberly had the same problem in Troy a few months ago, and it ended up being a family of little squirrels! Ofcourse Amy was freaked out! They finally got them all out, but I can't remember exactly what they did...

Love your red and white! And I'm like Lori, I have been enjoying your comments again! Glad you are back!!!!